Breakfast Pastries Platter
A wide variety of fresh baked breakfast pastries to include croissants, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins, cinnamon whirls, apricot, raspberry and apple custard Danish pastries and our signature almond croissants.
Breakfast Selection (pastries, breakfast baguette and filled croissant)
Usually we would go ½ and ½ Veg and non-Veg but this can be amended to request.
- Egg and cheddar cheese Baguette
- Egg and bacon Baguette
- Cheese and Emmental Croissant
- Ham and Cheese Croissant
- Sausage Bap
- Bacon Bap
- Scrambled Eggs Croissant
Sandwich lunch platter served with crisps
Usually we go for about 1/3rd vegetarian option and the remainder is meat and fish, however this can be amended to your request.
All of the sandwiches are baguette style sandwiches in a variety of different breads freshly baked on site each morning.
- Egg salad with cress and tomato
- Falafel with tabbouleh
- Grilled Halloumi cheese with roasted aubergine and courgettes
- French brie and spinach with fig jam
- Italian mozzarella, vine tomato and baby spinach
- Honey roasted ham with Emmental cheese
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese
- Shredded chicken salad
- Tuna crunch with diced cucumber, celery and red onion
- Grilled Chicken with mozzarella
- Chicken and Bacon
- Poached Chicken avocado
- Chicken Zinger
- Chili Chicken with Jalapenos
- Parma ham Mozzarella
Sandwich lunch, crisps and a variety of Salads
(Sample list below)
- Butternut squash and beetroot salad
- Grilled Halloumi salad
- Moroccan spicy chicken salad
- Tricolore pasta salad
- Summer Chicken Salad
- Line caught tuna salad
- Italian mozzarella salad
- Egg and Avocado salad
- Granola, Fruits pots, Chia Pudding…
- Fruit Platter
- Coffee, Tea
- Bottled Water
- Canned Drinks
- Freshly Squeezed Juice
- Brownie & Cake Platter
- Cheese Platter
- Vegetables and Crudités Platter
- Banoffee Pie
- Panna cotta
Special Breads and Wraps
We can use any fillings as per above including Zinger Wraps.
These are the standard packages, however we can put together anything that works better and we do have clients adding on fruit platters or our French cake selection etc.
For catering of 8 or more, we do ask for 24 hours’ notice if possible, but for less, we can usually accommodate even if the order is placed on the same day.