The L’Elysee Loyalty Card
We are passionate about our customers, and the L’Elysee loyalty scheme is our little way of saying thank you for your custom.
Option A :
Earn reward points on all purchases across all product lines in the shop. 5 points awarded for every £1 spent!
Option B :
Top up your card and use it as form of payment, and in addition to option A, receive a 10% discount off all your purchases.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount/offer.
L’Elysee is committed to protecting your privacy.
By participating in the loyalty scheme, we will collect information about you. This information includes your registration details and other information that you give us. We will always keep your personal information safe and promise we’ll never share your details with anyone else, and will only send you marketing material if you have agreed we can do so.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of April 2016. Members who continue to participate in the scheme will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions, which can be found on the website.
- L’Elysee can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Loyalty cards are issued by and remain the property of L’Elysee. Replacements for lost or damaged cards will be issued at a cost of £5.00. L’Elysee cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safekeeping of the card.
- Members are only entitled to one loyalty card account each. L’Elysee reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Loyalty points can only be accrued for personal use. Cards that are used for business transactions will not accrue loyalty points or be eligible for prepaid discount.
- The L’Elysee loyalty account, card and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded, and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Members who do not collect any points for 6 months will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points already accrued, and these cannot be transferred.
- Loyalty points can be earned by informing the staff member of your loyalty membership and presenting the card at time of purchase. Points cannot be accrued without presentation of the loyalty card.If a purchase is made without advising staff of your membership, points will not be accumulated for that transaction. Loyalty points are computer-generated and cannot be recalculated or reissued.
- Loyalty points have no cash value and are not redeemable in cash. 70 loyalty points equals £1 credit of chosen purchase.